Spring 2018 Corporate Dinner
The corporate dinner is an opportunity for TBP members to meet with recruiters from industry sponsors.
Corporate Dinner Spring 2018
- Date: TBA
- Time: TBA
- Location: TBA
- Sponsors: Please RSVP by TBA.
- Students: Will be updated soon!
- Catering services to be announced.
- Cost: $5 for active members, $10 for inactive members and candidates, and $15 for non-members. Payments can be made during office hours or at the entrance to the corporate dinner.
- Members: Send a PDF of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the dinner by TBA to be included on a DVD provided to recruiters.
- Attendees will rotate between all corporate sponsors throughout the dinner for increased exposure.
- Bronze: donation of $200 or above
- Silver: donation of $400 or above
- Gold: donation of $800 or above
To Make a Donation:
- Display company logo on TBP's website
- Display company logo on publications created with respect to our community outreach
- Recruiter seats at the corporate dinner on September 27 (Bronze level sponsors receive one recruiter seat, Silver level sponsors receive two recruiter seats, and Gold level sponsors receive four recruiter seats)
- Resume CD
- By credit card:
Call University of Florida's Foundation's Gift Processing toll-free number: 1-877-351-2377
Reference account number: F001681 (COE c/o Tau Beta Pi)
Toll-free telephone number is staffed weekdays from 8am - 4:30pm
- By check:
Make check out to the University of Florida with a note/memo that says for Tau Beta Pi Florida Alpha
Mail check to:
Tau Beta Pi Florida Alpha Chapter
312 Weil Hall
Gainesville, Florida 32611
Go to our online donation page via the University of Florida Foundation.
In the comments section, please note this is for Tau Beta Pi.
For more information about becoming a sponsor, please contact Kevaughn Aiken at email@example.com
To the top